Monday, September 6, 2010

September 4 & 5 2010

On Saturday we went tobeig tubing with my family. It was awesome  because my brother's toube  tube is cool. I found cool rocks.I found one that looked like goled.gold.
The boat came and we went on it and then we blow blew up the tobe tube. Rylee and I went first and Rylee said,  "Every minut  minute we are going to go faster!" so every minut  minute we went faster until  we were filipted  flipped over and I fell on Rylee.
We went back to are  our places and eat ate lunch and I found cool rocks and I found bouns  bones. It was cool.
Brach and I we got the tobes tubes and went to play. Brach had the big tobe tube and I had a  the small tobe tube. then Brach flipped the big tobe tube so we had to flip it over. It was pretty hard. so My grandpa was fole full (from lunch) so he asked,  "hew Who wants to go water sking skiing?" And I said I do not want to go water skiing. so I got the small tobe tube and went to swim to where the boats that are parcked  parked  at (the dock).  so I went to see the boats and there was a  saw some cool boats.
Then after we did all that fun stuff we started to pack to go home.  My mom has this cool car that you can watch movies in. We came home and I toke took my bath and went downstairs and eat  ate dinner. (But he didn't eat much.)
I had a stumik  stomach egg  ache because I ate too much food. Do you no know why? Because I asked my mom,  "Can I  have salad?" and my mom said, "Eat whatever you want." (during the skiing trip) so that's how I got a stumik stomach egg.ache. My mom asked me when I was faling falling a sleep "Do you fill  feel good?" and I said, "No." My mom said asked "Why?"  I said I am not filling feeling good because I fell on Rylee.  and My mom said "now No that's not rait right."  and she tooled told my me why I was not filling feeling good. (Because he ate too much junk food on our trip!)
So I woke up in the morning (and I felt better) and went to choruch church. I coleked collected the fast afering  offerings with Jared on Sunday. after church. I came home and ate lunch and went to my room to play with my Lego's.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like quite an adventure, Alex! I am glad you are feeling better. Eating too much is a definite way to get a stomach ache which is no fun at all!
    Thanks for sharing about your day at the lake! I wish we had a tube to ride on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had gone boating. It looked so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had so muc fun. Maybe you can show us a picture of your cool rocks? You are typical boy when you eat so much junk food that you get sick. That's just part of being a boy.

    ReplyDelete