Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1. 2010

Alex has been asked to speak in church about scout camp on the 12th. He has been working on his talk for the last few days. Rather than fix the sentence structure-I want it to be in his words. Here's what we've got so far. 
Camp Hunt.
It toke took us 3 hours to get to the Camp Hunt. Then we fanully finally came there. We got all are our bugs bags and went to our camp syt site.
The first thing that we did is go swimming. After we did swimming we went back to the camp syt. site. The next morning we started to go to our classes. My first class was tracing tracking and after my next class was woodcarving I really liked that class because it's fun. I did not liked my tracing tracking teacher because he did not teach us do you no know why?  because he went to sleep after he gave us a paper.
The the next day my class was to learn how to stiar  steer canoe. After my canoing class I went to the different  class to learn how to stear  steer the sail boat. After we were done with our bagges badges we went to our tents and we went to sleep. We woke up  and started to pack and we got  breafest  that did not tased good. We had a rain storm it was pretty bad. So the next day we pack our tents and bags we were ready to go home. I got home and on  unpacked my bag and my mom said "welcome back   and I said" thank you.
Then  my mom ask me some qvashtions  questions first she said" did you had fun I said" yes and I tolled told her about my teacher that toted (?) woodcarving. 

1 comment: