Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 3 1. 2010

Memory
June 5. 2010 was my sister's graduwaytion (high school) graduation.
Greag Craig (my cousin from St George) and I brought our d.s D.S.'s and we played with them. Then I asked my mom, "Can I have licrash (some) licorice?" and my mom said, "After they pass out all of dipplommensdiplomas.".  After I got my licresh licorice then we went out syed outside and toke took pictures. I did not like it when we toke took pictures.
After we toke took pictures, we went to the dinner. The places restaurant was called Sisler Sizzler. I loved that places the restaurant because it had a lot of salads. Brach is my cousin, I think that you know that? but aneeways  Anyways, Brach and I  were siting sitting togetthor together, I ate all my food and we went at the to athoer another taeble table and played gruems drums with  glass's  glasses and the taeble. table.

Then  Afterwards we all went home and sleaped slept like good kids.

Tonight, my mom's friends are coming over to our house to learn how to make carmell braed. Overnight Caramel French Toast. ( RS Enrichment night cooking group.) Tomorrow my dad is going to work. Today my dad made dinner it was a lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Even though you didn't like getting your picture taken, I am glad you let me take your picture! I enjoy reading your blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete