Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17.2010

This is Alex. This is my online journal. I am twelve years old. I came from Ukraine and I am just learning English. I have three sisters and one brother. My family is the best family that I avery ever had. I like to play video games. I have three cousins, there their names are Brach, Tyler and Sydni.
I do my homework avery every day. (Five days a week.) When I came hear here first time (in October 2008) I loved to be hear here because they were a nice and awesome family. When I met them first, my mom and I made home made cookies.That is it for today.




5 comments:

  1. Good job, Alex! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Alex! I love reading about your inventions that your mom posts on her blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. Look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say i love the background as well. YAY alex has joined the blog world. Look forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete