Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18. 2010

Yesterday I went to an eye doctor eyepontment appointment to get my glasses. I reely really like my glasses because they make me see bater better. After Rylee and I got our glasses then we went to the male mall. Rylee and I went to see girls stuff. I condathe kind of did not like it so when mom came (she was at another store returning things) I asked, "Can I go look at the phones?".  My mom said, "Yes you can.
Then we went to Big5.  I bought shoes. I asked told mom, "Come see this gun!" (A big machine looking gun that shots air-soft bb's) my mom said, "Cool.


Yesterday I made this salad. I am going to tell you how to make this salad.

The stuff you need is 1tometou tomato, little bit of  cabech cabbage, 1 grren green anian onion, ham, 1grenn green paper pepper and lime juese juice. There you go.

2 comments:

  1. Your new glasses look mighty snazzy. And a boy who can cook is always a blessing! Great job and thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glasses! they look way cool. I am definately going to try that salad. Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete