Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23. 2010

Today was my first day of school. I had a pretty good day because we did not learn a lot, but we learned some math and English. be for Before we did that stuff my teacher toeld told us some rulese rules in his classroom. Then we went to the lieblery library and after lieblery library we went back to the class to learn some math. After math we went to reses recess and Lexi said "I missed you.". Lexi made my day because she said "I missed you.". Katie  wassed wasn't at the school because she went to a different school. That did not made my day because she wasened wasn't their there. The firs first day of school was awesome because we did not do us as mach much work. Homework is not my favre favorite thing, but I kind of liked  like it because you learn from it.
My mom is making dinner fore for us to eat. Do you know that my mom is awesome cocer. cook?
My mom made banana cake yesterday and I really liked the cake.
The  I would like to know from the people that red read my blog yesterday, did you like the scripture?
Today I was a lunch worker and my thing I had to do job is was to sale sell milk. The only thing I have to do is was sit and eat my lunch.
My dad is coming home in two days and I am excited. that my dad is coming home in two days.
My sister is playing Zelda and my brother is watching her.
I fill feel that I should have a lot homework but I don't.
See you tomorrow buy bye.

5 comments:

  1. i love all your posts alex.. keep up the good work. Loves, Heidi Richhart- Friend and Cousin (Richhart cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great day at school! I hope you will have a lot of great days, even if you have to do some school work and home work.
    I liked your scripture yesterday. I would like to tell you that you will learn faster if you read scriptures every day. I had a hard time reading when I was young like you, and finally started reading faster when I read the Book of Mormon. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. Keep it up. Your English is awesome! Lena says Hi and she likes your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first day of school! Do you like to help your mom cook? I'll bet she can teach you a lot of great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be fun to hear more about school. Jared had Mrs. Lou and we used to love reading the quote of the week!

    ReplyDelete