Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20.2010

Today is the last day of my home school and I am excited because I am getting 58.64 dolors dollars. (After paying for my school shoes.)
Tomorrow night my friends and I we will play capcher capture the flag with ari air soft bb guns. I hop hope that it will be fun and awesome.
Rylee and my mom they went  cut hair to get their hair cut.
Jasmine helped me on English and my spelling test.
I think today will be the best day ever. My mom and I we had a talk about how do I like it here and about laving loving are our family and I said, "I help and take bathes baths.". I relly really like and love this family.
Dad, I am sorry that I don't pot put the tools avey away.
Mom, I am going to try to stop lying to you and cheating. I don't promas promise but I can try.
The people that read my blog, I am thank fool thankful that you read my blog.
*When Alex misspells words that we have corrected in the past and recorded in his personal dictionary, he has to write another sentence for said misspelled words. Today he had four extra sentences. Upon doing the math regarding buying his air soft gun and learning that I will not be paying him money for an additional job to make up for the shortage-this is what he wrote.
I gas guess I don't get my air soft bb gun today because from of yesterday.
My mom is making egg sandwiches.
Rylee asked," Mom can you make me pebej pb&j?" and mom said," shoer Sure.".
My sister Kambree is selling cupan coupon cards for the her drill tim team if you want to buy it go to my mom's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will have success as you try to not cheat and lie. I know how much it is hard to be honest, but it is harder when you get older not to be trusted. You need trust everywhere you go and live in this world or you will not have a great life.

    ReplyDelete