Thursday, August 26, 2010

My first Critmas/Christmas in Amarican/America

At In the morerning  morning we woke up and sat on the starses stairs. (To gather together and take a picture.) Then my mom said, "Come in and see how mach many presents you have!" We sat aroud  around the tree and we started to open our presents.
The things that I got for crismses. I got a lot of things for Christmas, I got a scooter, mp3 player, wii game, t-shirts and all kinds of stuff. Christmas is the happiest holooday holiday ever. My brother Austin  got an Xbox 360 contlerl controller. I got my mom a grad (graduation) necklas necklace but I thot thought that it said grait great but my mom were wore it aniway.anyway.
Then we started to find our Santiclass socse stockings. The things that I had in my Santicluss soac sock were Gume gum, candy, gagols, goggles and sacs socks.
Then we ate brafest  breakfast we. We had a very good brafest breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment