Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28.2010

On Friday Rylee, mom, Devree, Jassmen Jazmine and I moved all the bedrooms around. First we started to move Devree's bedroom. Devree has a lot of stuff that we moved. Then Devree gave me a laser and and a moneky monkey. After we moved Devree's bedroom we started we with Rylee's room. She did not had have a lot of stuff. When Rylee moved here her stuff I started moving my room. I hendelet whall was putting my stuff away and my mom said asked, "Are you doing allrite alright?" and I said, "Yes.". Then we had some pizza and of corse course soda. We were finished with our room's. We were so tyered tired. My mom toll  told me to do my stuff and go to bed. I had an awesome day.
Today we are going to the name barhood  neighborhood B.B.Q. party. 
My mom and dad they went some where somewhere (for half of the day). Jazmine, Rylee and I watched a movie.
Today I (helped) made make meat on a steck stick. (Shish-kabobs)  
My dad fixed the bathroom and I am so grateful because that he he fixed the bathroom. 
My dad is playing getar guitar when while hi he is was leig laying on the cauche couch.
                                 Alex's missterry mystery
I was trying to go  get on my blog (to write my journal entry) but I could not log in. When my mom came back she magicly magically went to the my blog (without logging in as it was already logged in) My mom told me how to get to the blog with out logging in. (Actually  he was already logged in, he was just not clicking on the right button.) Today was the awesome missterry mystery that I was figyuord figured out. Today was my first misstery mystery that I figyoured out. solved.


1 comment: