Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30. 2010

On Sunday my cousins came to hen  hang out for a little bit.  Then I got all my remote control cars out and we drove them around my front yard. All my cars were out of  battery (power) so we went to jump on the trampoline. then My dad came out and  my dad bountst bounced us high. When my car was don done charching charging I gotted got it and drove it. Andrew and Sam came to are our house and we (Austin and I) played basketball. I got wary very hot. Sam  and I we did pretty good at the playing basketball game.
Then My cousins went home and we ate dinner. We watched a movie after dinner church  the movie was called Clash and Of The tittens. Titans.

                                                                Alex's Mystery 
Today I figured out that 5 squared is 5 to the 2 power that's my favorite mystery.
 
Today my dad went to help Kambree to fix her car. I am grateful that I have a nice mom because she is good at being a good parent. Today my mom made a new job chart and she put new job's for us. My brother is pratesing practicing his guitar lessons.








2 comments:

  1. Your parents are awesome parents. I am also glad you were able to spend time with your cousin's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing so much about your days. It sounds like your mom keeps your home nice and fun to come home to, and your dad keeps it in shape so your mom likes to make it that way.

    I see that you like the movie 'Clash of the Titans'. My oldest son saw that for the first time this weekend and told me it is one of his favorite movies. In fact, when it was super hard to get him out of bed on Sunday morning because after we had all gone to bed, he got up and watched it again.

    Good job on figuring out 5 squared. Are you learning this in school? When I was younger, I used to play 4-square with a big, red ball. :D

    ReplyDelete