Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19.2010

Today I went to the  erthendotest orthodontist  to chang change my colors (of elastic bands) on my brasses braces. Then it started to raining when while my sister said I will get to tickets to the movie (was buying movie tickets with her award tickets.) Mom, Rylee, Devree and I went to the car. When we were walking to the car we got wet.
Then we went to buy treats for are our  teachers and got some lunch.
After lunch we went to school  to see our teachers. My teacher's name is Mr. Allred. My sister Rylee she got Mrs. Lou. I had a pritty pretty fun and sad day. I did pritty pretty good on my math skills but I lied about reading. My mom and I had a pretty long toke talk. My mom asked "Do you want some wafels waffles?" and I said shoer "Sure."
I felt bad that my brother Austin erased my lavel level on my game that I am trying to beat on the Wii. He said"Sorry". I will give up playing because I don't want to start the game over.
Three more days in tell until the school starts. I am so exetted excited about going back to the school. In three more day my sister Kambree  will go to caleg college and all are our family will mis miss her. 





1 comment: