Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Ukraine Memory

I was six years old when I came to the Erthennig orphanage. Around the time I was eight I went to a second orphanage. and On the first day, everyone askinged me, " hew Who are you?" Sasha asked "Can you be my friend?" and I awser answered "Yes." Then Sasha should showed me my classroom. We were there to gathoer.together.
The next day I woke up and went to the my class and I was sting sitting buy by Sasha.
It was lunch time and there were a lot of people that I did not know. then I found another friend hes name was I for got hes name but I forgot his name.
Later Then it was my birthday I was turning nine and now badid nobody gave me a present. The next day I got a present from Sasha. I said thank you.
In Ukraine you get the same teacher every year ax apt until you move to the sixth graed grade then we you get a different  teacher.
We started to do math and I did not know much math sow so Sasha expland explained it to me then I got it the and I did the proublam problem by myself. I get  got a bad scores every time  I did math. When I  want went to the older graed  grade and  I was starting to be good  I did better at math.
In Ukraine teachers pannch  hit us with skinny sticks for not taking a bath and masetacs. mistakes. (Like cheating, sometimes lying, hitting girls, and sometimes fighting,) 
The erthinig orphanage is not good playes place to live. I am so glad that I don't live their there anymore. I am glad that I got have a family. My mom is the best helper ever. (I swear, I only correct the sentences-the best that I can-I do not tell him what to write! ~Wendy)

4 comments:

  1. Alex you are doing such a good job on your blog! your the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your story on your mom's blog. I think you are a great kid and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading your blog, Alex. Sorry that you didn't get your BB gun :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog Alex. I met you at the swim party. I think you are a super nice kid, and I wish I could catch a fish that big! Keep writing, I like to read your stuff.

    ReplyDelete