Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22. 2010

Today I went to church to pas pass the sacrament. I did pretty well. After the sacrament I went to my  class to learn about Jesus. I am going to tell you what I learned. In scripshers scriptures 1st Kings 2:38-37 page 468. It sas says here, in Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night:
and God said, "Ask what I shall give thee?"
There is anather another  scripsher scripture that I want to tell you about.
     And God said unto him Be-
     cause thou hast asked this thing,
      life; neither hast asked riches for
      thyself, nor hast asked the life of
      thine enemies; but hast asked for
      thyself understanding to discern judgment.
There is  Those are some  good secshons sections to read. I really like this the scripshers scriptures  because you learn about Jesus and when you grow up you go on the misson to tell difrent different people about Jesus. Thats That's what I am going to do when I grow up. (I just had to leave that last sentence how it was written because it's so sweet.)


Tomorrow we are going back to school and I am excited, because we are going to learn new stuff.

3 comments:

  1. What a great teacher you are, Alex. I will be sure to look at those scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this scripture means that it's more important to seek learning and a testimony than to seek after things you can buy.

    ReplyDelete