Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My week

I will write about Monday, Tuesday and Sunday.


Sunday
Today I went to church  and I learned about trust.
After my class, we ate some cake because we did 660 baptisms for the dead.
I came home and my mom told me to deliver a package to grandpa because it was delivered to someone in our ward when it should have gone to grandpa. Grandpa wasn't at church, so they gave it to us and I took it down to his house.

Monday
In choir we had a chance to fix our choir test that we did last Friday.
 In math we add and subtracted decimals.
In English we did this cool thing, we rolled a dice and on the dice there are letters on it and you use those  letters to write sentences.


Tuesday
Today was almost the same as Monday but we did some different
tests. In CTE we took a hard test, it was about our budget.
In Utah studies we had a sub so we watched a movie about
Indians. 
In English we read a story about fish that can't see and also about man that is very sad.
I am grateful that I have an I- pod because an I- pod 
can hold my favorite songs. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Alex.

    I like it that you are making a blog. I don't know what your favorite things are, but it looks like either fishing or Grandpa is one - or maybe both are. You should write about your favorite things.

    I think it interesting that you came to the United States about the same time my son did. He came to the United States in April 2009. He is now 11, but he is only in fourth grade. His mom in Ukraine didn't send him to school, so he started first grade in the orphanage, and we let him finish first grade here in the States. So, he's a little older than his classmates but doing very well.

    I should say I was reading the blog "It's all good" about a Mom bring two boys from Ukraine. There, I saw a comment your mom made and then read some of her blog. Then, I saw you had a blog, and I read some of it. I also read that you like comments, so I'm leaving you a comment.

    I like your music, and it looks like you have a nice family.

    ReplyDelete