Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School

Today at school I did many things at school. Like choir, math English, CTE, Utah studies and health.
My favorite subject is choir because the only thing you have to do is to sing and take tests on music.
Some people think music is hard I think is easy. 
My second favorite class is math because theirs a teacher in our class that is very funny an mean looking by the way his name is Mr. Bodily. He acutely made someone cry. My favorite English teacher is Whoinge because     
she does fun things. Like to have us  a Doritos, watch a movie 
and to fun things with are vocabulary. After school I came home and it was time
for piano lessons. After piano lessons I still have plenty  of stuff to do like homework,
jobs and snacks.
My favorite snack is an orange and grapes. My moms favorite snack is something chocolate and yummy.
My brothers favorite snack is anything he could see that is good. 
I don't really know whats my sisters favorite snacks are.
I am grateful that I have a computer because you cna 
do many things with them.












No comments:

Post a Comment