Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday

First draft:
Today was Mrs. Wrights birthday if you don't know her she is my science teacher. She is a very nice teacher but sometimes she can get you so mad that you can give her a mean look. But the rest shes cool with. Anyway all the advisories came to our advisory and sang her Happy Birthday. Mrs. Wright almost started crying but she didn't. We tried our best to bequeath but no one did, and I told them that this is Mrs. Wrights Birthday and we should be bequeath for her. But they had to do the obsessed of what I told them next Birthday I am going to make them so quit that Mrs. Wright can hear a  pin drop. I know I sound insane but I am trying to make her day better.  So anyway do you have this feeling where you are dot doing what you were suppose to do. Couple of months back I didn't do what I was suppose to do so I got  my video games away but that's not how I got my video games away. I got them taken away because I can't control my video games. But I still get to play video games because my lovely mom tried her hard to find me a way to get a control of my video game problem. She made a contract and it says You will need to do your journal and your other homework we a good attitude, and I actually have a pretty bad attitude. Any way lets get back to my video game problem. If I do all the stuff that I said a minute ago them I will get 2hours of video games one Friday and if I want to save it I can use it on Saturday.

2nd Draft:
Today was Mrs. Wright's birthday.  If you don't know who she is, she is science teacher. She is a very good teacher but sometimes she can make you  so mad that you might give her a mean look. But usually she's cool.
Anyway, all the advisories came to our advisory and sang happy birthday. Mrs. Wright almost started  crying but she didn't. We tried our best to be quiet but no one did, and I told them that this is Mrs. Wrights birthday and we should be quiet for her, but they had to do the opposite of what I told them. Next birthday I  am going to make them so quiet that Mrs. Wright can hear a pin drop. I know I sound insane but I am trying to make her day better.
So anyway, do you have this feeling where you are not doing what you are suppose to do? A couple of months back I didn't  do what I was suppose to do so I had my video games taken away. I got them taken away because I can't control my my obsession to play video games. But now I get to play video games because my lovely mom tried hard to find a way to help me get a control of my video game problem. She made a contract and it says  "You will need to do your journal and your other homework with a good attitude".  I actually have a pretty bad attitude most of the time. Anyway, lets get back to my video game problem. If I do all the stuff I agreed to, then I will get 2 hours of video games on Friday and if I want to save it, I can use it on Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. How nice. You tried to do a good thing for your teacher. It is too bad not everyone did what they were supposed to do.

    It is very difficult to control a bad attitude. I have one, too. But, I've learned to control it most of the time. I work in a middle school. The students can be terrible sometimes. Because of that, I sometimes get mad at them. Sometimes that helps because they know I am serious. Sometimes, though, they just get mad back at me, and it makes the original problem bigger. I never really know exactly what is the right thing to do. Who does? What I do know, though, is that I can really only control me.

    In any case, I hope you are able to figure out how best to play video games. Maybe you could get some educational video games, too.

    ReplyDelete