Monday, April 30, 2012

Today

Today was a pretty rough day I had a CRT test and my science teacher flipped out  at me because I was reading a book and I had all my stuff done but i guess she doesn't like me to read. Anyway, there were some good things that happened to me today I was doing very good in soccer and I had the best time ever. I came home and now I am riding this journal and I have no idea what I am writing  about. So my mom asked me to do a job and I did something like this.
This is what my mom wants to do when I roll my eyes.
I don't really like it but thats what  I get when I roll my eyes at mom in a mean way.
This lesson teaches me not to roll my eyes at mom. I did that because I didn't want to do anything because I was so tired.  My mom says I do that all the time but I don't realize. I am sorry mom Ill try better not to roll my eyes ant you. It is kind of hard to stop rolling my eyes but I will try my best to stop. But what ever I do I really still roll my eyes. I think some people roll their eyes and it doesn't make them feel better.


Today was a pretty rough day, I had CRT testing and after my CRT class I went to science and my teacher flipped out because I was  reading a book. I had all my stuff done but I guess  she doesn't like me to read? Anyway, there were some  good things that happened to me today, I was well in soccer and I had a great time. I came home and now I am writing this journal and I have no idea whet I am writing about. My mom asked me to do a job and I did something like: This what my mom wants to do when I roll my eyes.
This Might teach me  not to roll my eyes at mom. I did that because  I didn't want to do my job because I am tired. My mom says I roll my  eyes all the time but I don't realize even when I do it. I am sorry mom, I'll try to stop rolling my eyes at you. It is kind of hard to stop rolling my eyes because  I don't  even know I'm doing it but I'll try my best to stop. Every time I roll my eyes it hearts other peoples harts. 









1 comment:

  1. Be careful my dear. There are still mistakes in your final draft that I corrected. "I DID well or I PLAYED well AT soccer." Heart is not spelled hart - even though it is in our last name.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete