Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Sad Song and Yesterday

I am learning this awesome song on the piano and the song is called Full-metal Alchemist. This song is pretty sad thats what I think  but i will give you a copy of the song.                                                
I am trying to find a song and I did but I can't put it on the blog. But I will post a Youtube  video on the bottom. What you will see is not me playing the piano its some one else. Try to sing the song and play the youtube video at the same time.

How can I repay you brother mine?
How can I expect you to forgive?
Clinging to the past I shed our blood,
and shattered your chance to live.

Though I knew the laws I paid no heed.
How can I return your wasted breath?
What I did not know has cost you dear,
For there is no cure for death.

(Ed's chorus)
Beautiful mother, soft and sweet
Once you were gone we were not complete.
Back through the years we reached for you.
Alas, twas not ment to be.
And how can I make amends,
for all that I took from you?
I lead you with hopeless dreams.
My brother I was a fool.

(Al's verse)
Don't cry for the past now brother mine,
Neither you nor I are free from blame.
Nothing can erase the things we did,
For the path we took was the same.

(Al's chorus)
Beautiful mother, soft and sweet
Once you were gone we were not complete.
Back through the years we reached for you.
Alas, twas not ment to be.
My dreams made me blind and mute,
I longed to return to that time,
I followed without a word.
My brother the fault is mine.

(both)
So where do we go from here?
And how to forget and forgive?
What's gone is forever lost.
Now all we can do is live.

Anyway yesterday we we had a combined activity and it was so much fun. What we did for combined activity was where we had a small paper clip and we had to tread it for something big. Then the thing you tread it you need to tread something bigger then that. This activity was pretty fun and all the stuff that we got is going to the people that need these things we collected. What we ended up with was a green chair. One of the groups got a stop sign but I don't know where.
After our activity we  sucked on popsicles and went home.
Today my mom went to this awesome conference  for moms and our brother is baby-sitting us and he also turned 18. 

5 comments:

  1. Honey the word you're looking for us trade not tread. Tread is the black part of the tire.
    Good entry. Be sure to read it out loud slowly before posting. Read what you wrote not what you think you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sad song, but I'm not sure what it means. I'll have to look up the video later because I couldn't see it on your blog page. I wonder, does it remind you of someone or do you like it because you like the comic? Otherwise, keep practicing your piano so you can play cool songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a song in Chinese and it is translated to English. It's about two brothers that ever sorry for what they have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, when you make a comment back to your readers be sure to say "This is Alex" so they don't think it's me.
    Love,
    Mom
    PS I can see that I made a typo in my first comment. It should have read "The word you're looking for IS trade not tread." I have a new idea about your online journal and corrections. I hope you'll be open to it!

    ReplyDelete