Thursday, September 13, 2012

My favorite family trip.

We left on a Thursday and I was so excited. When we arrived at Puerto Plata we went to our awesome hotel and every one was nice. We got our room and got ready to go swimming.
We went down to the ocean to swim. The ocean was nice, it wasn't cold, it was perfect. When we were done swimming we went to lunch at the Casablanca Restaurant. It was pretty good but after we went to it all the time I started not liking it.
The next morning we went to this water aerobics class where you exercise in the pool. Then I went swimming after the lesson.
After swimming in the swimming pool we went and got boogie boards for the ocean.
I didn't understand how to use it so my dad told me a secret. He said, "Watch me and I said, "Ok". He showed me how to ride it. After he taught me I said, "Thanks".
Then we went and took a shower for dinner. We ate at the same place as lunch.
Here are some things I like about their restaurant.
1 their awesome pizza
2 fruit
3 bread
4 drinks
5 salads
6 deserts
7 omlets
Well that’s all I can think of.
The next morning my mom went to get reservations for a restaurant. My mom tried to get reservation to the Blue Lagoon Restaurant. But this mean lady said that there was no more reservations. So my mom got a different reservation. We thought we would try any way. The restaurant person said that they don't have room for us. We went to a different restaurant but the restaurant we went to didn't need reservations. My mom said that this was the wrong place but all of us liked it. After dinner we went to walk on the beach, after that we went to bed.
In the morning we went to get breakfast. That night there was a party that they do every Sunday. It was a dance party and a lot of people came from different hotels. We left the party when they were playing a bad song. We went walking on the beach again. Then we went to bed. The next morning we went swimming in the ocean and we had a race. When we were done dad gave me a high five. Then my scab from my long board fall, stared to bleed, so I went with my mom to get it bandaged.
The next morning we went to hike 27 Water Falls. When we arrived at our first water fall, we had to jump. The water falls were awesome; all of us liked it and wanted to go again. The next one was pretty high. After we went through some water falls we arrived at a pretty high one and it was scary but it was worth it. The next one was high and I didn't want to jump it. The rest of them were slides.
When we have a vacation again I say we should go there again.
The next morning we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment