Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What job would you olike to try.

I would like to go to to a factory where they make all the juices for lunches. I have seen a video but it would be cool to go and see it myself. I kind of like to go work in a factory and see if its the right job for me and if not then I would go and try to find a different job. I think it would be easy to work in a factory because I you do is stand there and watch the machine in case it messes up.
I mite do that when I am eighteen and go check out the factory and see if how they make the juice and see if they are telling the truth.
Someday I would get 6 apples and make them into a juice and then I will take the juice that is made in the factory and try to see if they both taste the same. If it doesn't taste the same then I was right if it does then I was wrong.
Why do want to go to the juice factory? Because I want to tastes all the juices,  see how they make it and try to make my own. I doubt that I would make my own because I don't really drink a lot of juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment