Thursday, September 20, 2012

When I was scared the most.

I was very scared a couple of days ago because I fell off my short board and it hurt a lot. 
When I came home I went to the bathroom very quickly because blood was dripping everywhere. My mom (later told me jokingly) that she thought I ran in their there because I got kissed by someone but I wasn't didn't, I was just to too hurt. 
After my mom and I kind of  tried to clean my wounds I went and laid down on the green chair. My mom tried it to make it like a bed (recline the chair)  and that scared me because I just wasn't thinking about what mom was doing, I was thinking about how I fell and how scary the fall was. 
Then my aunt came and checked to see if I had rocks under my skin, but I didn't. She had to cut away the dead skin. Then my aunt said, "You need to go to the sink (and run water over your hand for 15-20 minutes) and try to go to get all the dirt out of your hand.”  The dirt didn't wouldn't come off so we had to try tried to use cotton balls and but that didn't work. After that Then we tried the q tips Q-Tips and that cleaned the wound that had all the dirt in it. worked.
After I got my wounds cleaned I went back on the chair.   In a couple of minutes my mom made me a grilled cheese sandwich. I thought it tasted very good.
I am grateful that I have a mom and an aunt to help me with my broken body.

* Be careful Alex, many of these corrections, we did together and you missed them in your final draft. (Some of the things I added today for clarification.) Remember not to repeat yourself so much (like the Q-Tip sentence) but over all this is a nicely written entry. And it was very scary, for me too!
I am so glad you only had road rash and didn't hit your head. I do hope you will wear your helmet next time you go down such a steep hill. ~Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment