Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Relationship with my Urkaine brother.

My brother from Ukraine was the only one that came to visit me in the orphanages. I thought that was very nice of him. When he didn't come to visit because no one else did, I felt lonely.
My favorite thing about Ivan is that he is nice and he  cares about me. He also came and took me to his house to stay with him for a while. But then he has to take me back. Then I have to wait a couple of months for him to come visit me again because he has job and has to work. But I don't really care because I still get to see him. My relationship with my brother is very good. One time my brother was playing Stalker and he said "Would you like to play?" and I said, "Yes." We have a lot of stuff in common. I didn't have a lot of stuff to do in his house and I didn't have friends because I only visited for a couple of weeks. One day I went over to someones house to stay there so Ivan could go to work and I played with a boy because the person I went to had a son my age.
 My relationship with my brother now is not that good because he can't talk in English and I can't talk in Ukraine. I also do not understand any word he is saying.
I am grateful that I had someone looking over me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment