Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Life

Today In my first period we played a game, because we didn't know the words to a song called For Good form Wicked. It was all right but it kind of go boring. 
In my English class we had a journal entry and then we read Phineas Gage. Then she gave us a paper and she wanted as to draw what is going on in the story. In P.E  we played fag football and that was pretty fun. We also won them. In wood shop I finished my Co2 car and we are going to lunch them on Thursday. In science we got our new seating chart and I was pretty excited because I was annoyed by the person I was sitting sitting next to. In Daisies class we were working on our Columbus work sheet and I had a partner name Hannah Erickson. In math today we finally got our homework because Mrs. Mackay wanted to make sure we new it. I was glad that she toke her time to teach us.
I am grateful that I get that much fun from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment