Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Will I serve for a mission

Yes, I will serve a mission because I want to tell my kids when I grow up that missions are hard but it will be  the best experience ever. I would like to go to France because I would like to learn their language, see the sites and see how they learn about The Book Of Mormon. 
But I don't really know where I am going to be sent to because the prophet will tell me where I am going. 
My thoughts about it is that it will be hard but when someone asks me, "Did you go on a mission?" I will be able to say, "Yes." That will make me feel better and I would like to be like my friends that went on a mission.
Some day when I have a wife I want to go to a prison and teach them about The Book Of Mormon because I want  finish what I started. I have five years before I have to go on a mission and I am kind of nervous because what if I do not have enough money to go? But I think I will try my best to save all the money I make to go on my mission. The most important thing is that I still believe in God and I will pray every night because I want to keep the Spirit with me.

1 comment:

  1. Good post! Every once in awhile I read your blog when I have time. I served a mission in Ukraine and so did my husband. We both agree that it was the best decision we made. I learned a lot about life and grew spiritually as well. I don't think that you would ever regret serving a mission. Continue to pray about it time after time. Sound to me like you are headed in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete