Tuesday, July 10, 2012

life

Sometimes when my brother has no one to brawl. He usually brawls me. Sometimes I don't like it. But thats how my brother shows love. He need someone to brawl to keep him happy. When my dad goes to work Austin comes and battles me and I am very irritated I am fine with that. But when my dad gets home he battles he and not me.
A couple of weeks ago my brother had some friends over and they where battling each other and accidentally  Austin got hit in the nose and it detached in his skin.
A couple of weeks later he had to get a surgery so he did. I wonder if there are any toxic medicine if there is thats not good.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I don't think fighting is a good way to show love. I'm with you. I'd rather not have someone wrestling with me just to show me he cares. I'd rather he play games with me or talk to me or take me somewhere or just sit with me. But, sometimes boys are that way. Their hormones get all in a bunch and they have to prove they are manly and independent and able to make decisions independent of Mom and Dad.

    My brothers never wanted to wrestle with me, though. We really didn't get along very well. My older brother just stopped having anything to do with me. My younger brother, too. I think they got involved in bad stuff and, since I wasn't, they figured they wouldn't have fun with me and had to keep secrets from me.

    They are still that way - not involved in bad stuff, but they don't talk to me. One brother lives in another state and I never talk to him, the other brother lives very close, but we don't talk either.

    I also have a sister, and the same thing happened to her. She got involved in things I didn't like, stopped coming to visit me, and now lives in another state.

    Oh well. I grew up alone and am still pretty much alone. It doesn't bother me. I find other things to do. I like to write stories and blog and Facebook and watch Criminal Minds and go to church and hang out with my kids and wife.

    I'm sure the medicine your brother uses for his nose is not toxic to you, though. And, I guess you could be glad that he payes some kind of attention to you rather than ignores you.

    ReplyDelete