Thursday, July 19, 2012

What would I do with a Million dollars

The first thing I would do is buy a nice house. The next thing I would do is get all the stuff for the house. Then I will get a car and go to school.
If I went to school I would like to learn how to be a doctor because doctors save peoples life's and they get paid very good. I also want to be a agent because you get to go on cool missions and save life's to. But when your an agent and you get caught you can be killed by the bad guys.
And keep going to school. I do like school but it will help me through life.

1 comment:

  1. That kind of sounds like my million dollar wish list. I would want a new house, too. We live along a busy street and I don't like all the noise. It is constant. It keeps me awake at night, it wakes me up too early. I guess I should say the house is great, the location is bad. The house I want costs $360,000. That leaves $640,000. If I give each person in my family $100,000 (for college and stuff like that). That leaves $40,000. I could buy a car, and then I'd have to go back to work again.

    ReplyDelete