Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hanging with friends

Today, I woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast Rylee and I went and helped  the Martins to get the toilet paper off the trees because they got toilet papered. In an hour I called Tyler to see if he could hang out and he said, "I can in ten minutes." Then In ten minutes I met Tyler who was  with some girls and we  went to their house to hang out. We watched a movie and then we went on a walk. At 4:30 Tyler and I had to go because Tanner who is a girl had go some where. When Tyler and I got home we went and rode our longboards around. Tyler had  to go inside because he was going to have dinner. I asked my dad to ride the motorcycle and he said, "You have to go pump up the tire."  I said, "Ok". But the air was coming out so fast. So dad said, "Lets take the tier off and fix it. After that my mom mad the best steak for dinner. After dinner I went to my consolers house to go golfing with my friends. Then we went and got a Jumbo juice.  I thought Jumbo Juice was the best.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool. This is what I've done so far - it's not really much. I stayed in bed until I really decided I had to get up. I had to get up to take some medicine. I am supposed to take it at about 7:00 but didn't take it till about 8:30. Then, I got some breakfast cereal and got on the computer. When I get on the computer, this is the first place I go, to my blog page and look at the entries from my virtual friends. One thing I have on my computer on the taskbar that I like is called WordWeb. It is a dictionary resource that pops up when I click on it. I can click on it and type in a word and it will help me spell it (because I'm a bad speller). And, that's all I've done so far. Later, I plan to trim the hedges and probably ride my bike. Who knows what else I'll do. I am also reading One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. It is about the time he spent in a Soviet work camp. It's interesting, but probably not a good book for you to read now. Otherwise, it's still summer vacation, until the 10th. So, I'm not doing much now.

    ReplyDelete