Thursday, August 30, 2012

When did I learn to pray.

The first time I learned to pray is in the Ukraine. How I learned to pray is from the teachers that come to visit and teach us about the The Bible. The next time they came they showed us how to pray. The first thing I learned is you get on your nee's,  fold your arms and pray. When I came into the United States my mom went and ask the missionaries to come tell me what the Book Of Mormon is really about. Then they told me you can get baptized when ever I was ready and a couple of months later the missionaries said you can get sealed to your family and I wonder what sealing meant and they told me about it. A couple of weeks I got sealed to my family so that means that they are my family for ever and ever.
When I came to America I already new how to pray. I new for myself that God does listen to my prayers because I would not be here right now if I didn't say a pray.
There was one time I couldn't find my phone and I prayed to God and he said to me think about what you did a couple a minutes before. So I found my phone and it was between the couches.

No comments:

Post a Comment