Friday, August 3, 2012

Scout Camp

I went camping with my scout group at Camp New Fork I thought over all the camp was a lot of fun. Some parts I didn't like about that came it was singing. I don't really like singing but there was one song that I really liked it was Bazooka Bubble gum.
The most stupid part of Camp New Fork was that you could not  have camp fires.
Our day goes like this.
We go get our breakfast, cook it and after that we  go to a morning flag ceremony, that's where they singing to us. After the flag ceremony we went to our merit badge classes and try to pass them of. The only merit badge I didn't like was archery. It was fun but it was hard at the same time. After our classes we get free time and free time is where you get to do what ever you want.
After free time we go to another flag ceremony and then after that we eat dinner.
On Thursday we went on a hike and it was a nice hike until we got stung by hornets. That was painful.
On Friday my dad and I went kyaking and it was a lot of fun. Also on Friday we had a relay. Someone swam, someone canoed, someone lit a match and ran we came in fourth out of Sixtine teams
On Saturday we packed up camp and went home.
When we got home it was my birthday and I couldn't wait to open presents but I had to wait until  after dinner. After dinner we opened presents.
My present list:
Boxing gloves. (2pair)
Camping stove.
Clothes. (2 pant and 3 shirts)
Belt.
Binder.
Shoes. (2 pair)
Then I boxed with my dad and that was a lot of fun
After boxing we went to go see the Dark Night Rises.
Over all I thought my birthday was great and I really liked camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment