Monday, August 20, 2012

About my friends

My friends are fun to be with. They like to do what I like to do and it's fun. My best friend is Tyler because  he was the first friend I met when I came to America. We have been friends for 3 1/2 years.
I like a friend that listens and likes to do what I like to do. We have fun when we have the same interest.
I think I am a good friend I do what ever my friends want to do and we get a long great. What I need to do  better is to listen to them and if I do that we would have a great time.
This is Alex's mom. To me a friend is someone that sticks with you through thick and thin. Someone that you can talk to about anything and that will keep a secret. So many friends are only your friend when there is something fun to do but a true friend is a friend that will still be a round when things are tough. They  will tell you when you're wrong and be able to tell you in a way that won't make you angry but make you a better person.
This is Alex now. A friend is someone who you think your live would be different if they didn't exist.
A friend is  someone that never  leaves you out. A friend is who always includes you when you are with them.
A friend  keeps secrets for you and never tells them. A friend is always there for you when you are feeling very bad. I have a cousin friend and he cares about me and I do to. Brach always includes me and I like that a lot. Brach always doesn't live me out and I really like that. Same with my friend Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment