Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My dads motorcycle training.

Yesterday, I was riding my motorcycle. My dad stopped me to tell me some  important things about motorcycle safety that  I need to know for the rest of my life. The next thing he wanted me to do was to learn how to use the emergency break on the motorcycle.  Basically, to use  the emergency break  you push the front and the back break on at the same time. After I tried the emergency break 5 times my dad said, "I am going to have a surprise for you in a little bit." I knew  he was going to jump out and surprise but I didn't know when. After I rode for a little while dad ran out from behind the trailer right in front of the motorcycle. You know the emergency brake? The one my dad taught me to use? Well I used it.
After a while I got bored driving the motorcycle so I went inside and got a drink and called Tyler to see if he could hang out, he said, "Yes." We got our longboards and went long boarding around. When I grow up I am going to get a motorcycle license. I am grateful that my dad teaches me the safety rules about motorcycles.


No comments:

Post a Comment