Friday, August 24, 2012

What is it like to have a dad.

It's awesome to have a dad to hang with you. But, that only happens if he has free time. Sometimes my dad has free time and we ride motorcycles around. Other times my dad and I work together on projects. My most favorite thing to do with my dad is ride motorcycles.
I like helping my dad a lot. Sometimes I don't help - I just watch -  but sometimes I help. My next favorite thing to do with my dad is go camping. It's so much fun. I like camping because I like to be in the wilderness.
What we like to do when we go camping is fish.  It's fun to fish but when you get up at 3 o'clock in the morning you get so tired and cold that you don't want to fish anymore.
My dad and I went fishing a couple of weeks ago at 3am. I was so tired and cold that I just wanted to go inside the car and stay there.
Another cool thing it my dad let me drive the Metro before we sold it. It was a lot of fun. I liked the Metro but now belongs to a family that needs it.
It is awesome to have a dad that spends time with you.
I am grateful to have a dad that does all those thing with me because some dads don't play with their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment