Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What are the difference between my birth mom and my mom now.

Well, my birth mom didn't care about me and didn't take care of me and my mom now does all those things.
I didn't get a lot of attention for my birth mom and my real mom now gives me a lot of attention and I really like that a lot.
My birth mom made me steal food but now my real mom doesn't do that and I am glad. But there is one thing that my birth mom did for me she got me a dog and it was my best friend because my mom didn't let me go play with anyone. My birth mom gave me up and I am glad because I would not be with my real mom right now.
I am also grateful that my mom didn't look for me but I would like to me her. Now I am with a cool mom. My birth mom didn't sit down with me and study and pay for me to go to school. My birth mom didn't make very good food and it tasted very very bad so I gave it to my dog. My dog was happy when I gave him the food.
Its awesome to have a real family because care about you and they don't make me do bad things.

1 comment:

  1. Gee, Alex, your posts often make me feel sad that you and others like you experienced so much bad stuff. Do you think all that bad stuff has helped make you a better, stronger person - or do you think you are a better, stronger person and that helped you survive all that bad stuff? Anyway, I hope you get much good stuff now. (I kind of like the word "stuff".)

    ReplyDelete