Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My favorite fruit and candy.

My favorite fruit:
1. Cherries because they taste very good to me. Some people don't like cherries.
2. Grapes because some grapes taste different. The grapes I like are green ones and purple ones.
3. Oranges because oranges give you vitamin C and vitamin C is good for you.
4. Apples because some apples are sweet and some are sour. The apples I like best are the sour ones.
5. Blue berries because they have a of taste that I can't describe.
6. Raspberries are my most favorite fruit because they have the most sweet and yummy taste.
My favorite candy:
1. 3 Musketeers because they have chocolate on top and nougat  in the middle.
2. Butter Fingers because it has chocolate on the top and hard hard peanut butter in the  middle
3. Hershey because they taste very good with smorsh 
4. Heath because she likes and I like it now to.


1 comment:

  1. Good blog. I love candy. In fact, I just had a birthday and asked for snacks for my birthday. I didn't get snacks for my birthday - except for cashews and salsa and Jolly Ranchers, which I also love. What I got for my birthday was cards with moeny in them. That is also good. But, what I bought with my money is snacks. I bought two boxes of crackers, two big bags of assorted chocoaltes (I like all kinds though 3 Musketeers and butter fingers are not some of my favorites). I also got Fig Newtons, grapes, m&m's with almonds, and flavored vitamin water. I also got gas for my car, but that's not a snack. All in all, I am quite happy with my birthday presents. I agree with the rest of your choices. However, do you pronounce those Hershey's snacks as smoorsh? We say smoorz. I'm just asking, people say things in different ways.

    ReplyDelete