Friday, July 13, 2012

Yesterday/Today

Last night I went to the D.I. because my mom and my sister were getting close for camp. When I was looking  around I thought that the D.I. would have new used stuff.
I was waking around to see if the D.I has anything good. I went and looked at the yard area because that's where  the good stuff usually is. Some things were cool but they were broken. Then the D.I person said, "We will be closing in 5 minutes."  When I went to go find my mom there was a lady staring at me and that freaked me out a little. In 5 minutes the D.I closed and we went home.
Today is the party and I am very excited because I get to see my friend that live kind of far.
I looked out my widow to see the weather. It looks like it is going to rain. But I hope not.
I am grateful to have the ability to see. Some people can't and I wish the could get their sight back so they could see the great sky and the sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment