Thursday, June 21, 2012

Water Fight and Kick ball game.

Today I went to hang out with Soren. We played Halo Reach and then Jared Walton came over to Soren's house because Jared and Soren had some kind of water fight revenge going on. By the time I joined the fight Jared had gone home so then Soren and I had a water fight with each other.
After we were done we went inside to dry off.
After the water fight I went home and  played on the computer. I got bored so I went to find something to do. I went to get bug spray for my Youth conference this weekend.
Yesterday, I had my first kickball game  game and I was pretty excited about it. We arrived at the field and we were first up to defend. After they got three strikes it was our turn to kick. After some players it was my turn to kick and I only got a single. Then my sister Rylee was next up to kick and she got a single too.
After awhile Rylee was the pitcher and she did great. Then it was my turn to pitch.
The next kicker bunted the ball and I ran as fast as I could and picked it up and threw it to hit him. I was so amazed that I got him. We won our first game. The score was 25 to 17.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I love kickball. when I was your age, I was very good at it. Somehow, I figured out how to kick it just right, and I was a fast runner. And, I liked gym class. I took some kind of sports class all the way through college. I took golf and tennis and bicycling and weight lifting and yoga and even tried jogging. But, the only sport I participated in in school was track.

    ReplyDelete