Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

Last Friday I had to go to a wisdom teeth doctor. They told me to go to this room and sit on a chair. Then they said I had to relax so I did. The next thing I knew I was awake and they told me to walk to a different room. When we came home I went downstairs to go watch some movies. The first movie I watched was Journey 2 and I hardly remember that movie. Then I watched some other movies that I don't remember. I worst part about wisdom teeth is that you have to eat soft food like mashed potatoes. But the good part is that I love mashed potatoes.
I am grateful that i have a mom that cares so much because if she didn't care I'd still had my wisdom teeth and another thing is if I had my wisdom teeth still they would nock out my other teeth.
Here are my wisdom teeth videos.

1 comment: