Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today is  my first day of summer school and I am already inundated  with words that I don't even understand. I think my mom is notorious  for giving me school work. My mom says that there is a flaw in my thinking. After mulling it over, I believe it. If my mom didn't help me learn then I would not have the ability to speak or write in English. My mom is teaching me to become nimble in words and I kind of like it. Some of the words in this post might antagonize you. These are my weekly vocabulary words.  I think they are insane. If you would like to see them, they are underlined. If you would like to go insane just come and join our friendly summer school with my mom and me.
I am grateful that I have a mom that helps me with my insane words.

1 comment:

  1. My son has been on summer vacation for over a week. He has vocabulary words, too, but he does his differently. I have to confess, though - probably much to your mother's chagrin - that he gets most of his vocabulary words from video games. His most recent word was "mansion.". He was building a house on a video game. I said it looked like a mansion. So now, he uses that word. He also uses demolition and...I can't think of any more. Anyway, be glad for your big words. They make you sound smart.

    ReplyDelete