Thursday, May 31, 2012

If I was very tall

If I was 200 feet tall my life would we weird. Here are somethings I would not be able to do if I was 20 feet tall.
1. I would not be able to go to stores because the doors are to small.
2. I would not  be able to ride in a car because the cars are to small.
3. I would not be able to have clothes unless I  make clothes my size.
4. I would not have a house because I am too tall and I would have to have a special house.
5. I would not have any kids because no one is my size.
6. I would not be able to ride bikes because they are small.
7. I would have to pay more money for everything I get because  I am much taller then others.
8. I would have to pay more money for bigger clothes.
9. I would not be able to have a wife because there is no one that is the same height as me.
10. I would have  a bad time at work because I am  too  tall for the job.
12. I would have to have special money to pay my bills because the money is too small.
But the good thing is I will win the record of being the tallest person.

1 comment:

  1. There could be some other good things, too.
    - You could be the best pro basketball player ever
    - You could be an expert at rescuing kittens from trees
    - You could always get things from off the top shelf
    - You could also be strong enough to carry anything for anyone
    - You Could still marry a little wife and adopt children
    - You could be a super hero like the incredible hulk
    - you could develop a charitable organization for big people
    Whether you are big or small, you shouldn't feel you can't do things you want to do.

    ReplyDelete