Thursday, May 10, 2012

Science Class

Today in science we had to create a butterfly that is camouflaged. What I did for my butterfly was a went around the class and looked around to see what I can draw so it can mach with it.  I saw a map on Mrs. Wrights door and thought I can draw that so I did. We didn't have a lot of time so I didn't fish. I asked my teacher, "When this was due," and she said, "It is do at the end of the period tomorrow."
Tomorrow is the dutch oven cook off and I am very excited because we get to eat their food for lunch and we get 45 minute of lunch. This time they gave us is awesome because don usually get that much time in lunch. I think we get 25 minutes and then we go to our classes after lunch.
My mom and dad are fishing right now and my mom texted me some pictures and I'll try to get them letter because I am on my moms computer and I don't really know have to work it.
She sent me a picture of dad having this huge fish in his hand. I thought that was the biggest fish in that lake because their might not be any other big fish

No comments:

Post a Comment