Friday, May 4, 2012

Treasure

One day Al was bored and he had nothing else to do so he went back to his house and started writing. No one was home and Al was just sitting there and typing until here heard a voice coming form the picture. So he went and look in the closet and there was actually talking pictures. "Men" he said I have to go tell my friends and the picture tooled him, "Do not tell any one about us. But Al was  so excited that he wanted to tell but he didn't. Next morning he woke up and the picture wasn't talking. When it was night time the picture started talking again. He realized that the picture only talks when its dark. The picture told him that there is a treasure in your house and Al said "Where can I find this treasure you are talking about. The picture said "If you want to find it so bad then come in the picture." Al said " To him self this could be a trap." The picture replied if you don't want to go then you don't have to. Al said "Oh I am going." Now Al is in the picture and the voice said fallow my voice and you will find the treasure.
The next Chapter will be on Monday.



One night Al was bored and  had nothing  to do so he went back to his house and started writing a report. No one was home and Al was just sitting there  typing when he heard a voice coming from the closet. 
He went and looked in closet and there was a talking picture. "Man" Al said "I have to go tell my friends!" but the picture told him," "Do not tell any one about me."  Al was  so excited, he wanted to tell but he didn't. 
Next morning he woke up and the picture wasn't talking. When it was night time the picture started talking again. He realized that the picture only talks when its dark outside. when night came picture told him, "There is treasure in your house."  Al asked, "Where can I find this treasure you are talking about?" The picture said, "If you want to find it so bad then step into my frame." Al said  to himself, "This could be a trap." The picture replied, "If you don't want to go then you don't have to." Al said, "Oh I am going." So Al stepped in the picture and the voice said, "Follow my voice and you will find the treasure.
The next Chapter will be on Monday.

1 comment: