Monday, May 7, 2012

Chapter 2

While Al was walking to the voice he was starting to get hungry and he asked the voice, "Is there any food I can have, "The voice replied, "Yeah." Al said, "Where." The voice said, "You are kind of standing on it. Al look down and said, "This is what I am suppose to eat." If you don't like it then I guess we should keep going." Al was thinking in his mind I don't want to eat poop even though it looked good I am still not eating it. When Al was done with his 8 miles it was time for bed. He was hungry and thinking of all the food he could of ate if he just stayed home. In the morning Al was looking for food but the only thing he found was one of the shaped like poop. But he had no choice so he ate it and he thought it tasted good. Al started he journey again and the voice said, "I am going to meat you next week with a real body. Al said, "You have a body." So you thought I was just a ghost. Yeah I can't see you so that means that you are a ghost. That doesn't mean I am a ghost because you know there is other people that live in this picture it's not just me and the voice. Al said, "So when do I get to see real people in this picture not fake ones. The voice said oh they are not fake," But I am in a picture so that means you and the rest of you are fake." The voice said, " If you want to meet them but it will take us about 13 miles."  The fist thing I said was, "Is there going to be food there because I don't want to eat that poop like shape thing," The voice said, "But it did taste good right. It tasted good because I was starving and I had nothing else to eat. The voice said, "By the way I have a name." What is it said Al. My name is George Washington. It can't be said Al. But it does look kind of like your times. Well it is nice to meet you George Washington. George Washington said, you can just call me George.
Next Chapter will be tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting. What I find most interesting is that this is similar to a story I am writing now. I write with an online writing group. Last month, I wrote about a boy living on the streets in Kyiv and a man who wanted to help him. This month, my assignment is to write about an author who can't tell the difference between what is happening in her story and what is happening in her real life. So, I am writing as if this author wrote last month's story and gets confused between that story and her reality. If you would like, I could make suggestions that might help with your story. There are places where you should start a new paragraph and add quotation marks.

    ReplyDelete