Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CRT Testing

Today I had CRT testing on math and it was hard and I didn't understand some of it but I felt confident. After we were done with CRT testing Mr. Bodily said, "We can play games that are only on you desktop."
After math I went to P.E. and we played kickball and all of as had so much fun and when it was my turn I  kicked hard and I got on the first base. One of my friend kicked it and they got out and I went to the second base but I am suppose to be on the first base. I slid to the first base with my bare legs and it hurt but I made to the base.
After P.E. I went to Johnston's  class and we had to come up with some commercial we could do for our blankets. We decided to have the power to go through the walls, become another person and have the ability to teleport. Our group is filming on Friday.
After school I walked home with my cousin and his name is Brach. While we were walking home we were eating Oreos.
In choir we watched this guy that had no legs and no arm and he was so cool and he could jump on his thighs  and kick a tennis ball with his little foot on his thigh.
If you will like to see the video it is at the bottom of todays post.


Today I had CRT testing on math and it was hard. I didn't understand some of it but I felt pretty confident. After we were done with our CRT testing Mr. Bodily said, "We can play games but only on your desktop."
After math I went to P.E. and we played kickball. All of as had so much fun. When it was my turn I  kicked hard and I got on first base. One of my friends kicked it next and they got out and I went to second base but  I suppose to stay on first base. I had to run back and slid on first base with my bare legs. I scraped my leg but I made on base.
After P.E. I went to Johnston's  class and we had to come up with some commercials about a blanket.   We decided our blankets could to have the power to go through the walls, become another person and have the ability to teleport. Our group is filming on Friday.
After school I walked home with my cousin, Brach. While we were walking home we were eating Oreos.
In choir we watched this guy that had no legs, no arms and he was so cool. He could jump on his thighs  and kick a tennis ball with the little foot on his thigh.
If you will like to see the video it is on the post below 
I am grateful that I have legs because I like my legs a lot and I don't want to loose them

1 comment:

  1. Alex - please reread this out loud again. There are a few tiny mistakes that I bet you can catch. Be sure to read what your WROTE not what you think you wrote.

    ReplyDelete