Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My favorite character.

My favorite character is batman because he cool gadgets and he is also good at fighting bad guys.  I am going to tell you a story how Bruce Wayne became a batman. When Bruce was young he and his family were attacked by evil men and his parents were killed.  When he grew up he was learning how to fight and then he saw a bat so he figured out that he should be batman. Then he found an underground place under his mansion to store all his stuff.The first thing he did was to make his bulet proof chest and then the rest of his costume. The in a Later he built a bat mobile. Here is a Bat mobile picture.
I think the car is awesome because it is bullet proof and it is very.
Here is a picture of bat man an his gadgets
Sorry their are to of the same pictures I don't really understand how to work the new blog.











































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I think Batman is cool, too. The original Batman television show, though, was kind of stupid. The Batman with the Riddler is, I think, the only jim Carrey show I've liked. I also like the movie with Robin and the one with Seilina Kyle as Catwoman. I also liked both Heath Ledger and Jack Nickolson as the Joker. Also, the comic books are good for reading. they have interesting plots and dialogue and use big vocabulary words. If you don't read much, Batman comics could be good for you.

    ReplyDelete