Thursday, May 24, 2012

What I am going to do over the summer.

In a week  school is  out  and I usually have nothing to do over the summer but I have a lot in my head this year. These are somethings I am going to do over the summer.
1 I am going to go hang out with friends. 
2 I have some camps to attend to.
3 Launch water balloons at people.
4 Write in my journal.
5 Help my family.
6 Go swimming 
7 Go lift weight because I am turning 14 and I can go to the lifting place.
8 Ride my long-board.
9 Ride my bike to the Gardner  village.
10 Make something cool.
11 Have a water fight at my house.
12 Play basketball.
13 I also have a kickball game coming up. The kickball game are from June 18 to July 25.
14 Help my dad with the motorcycle.
I am exited about my kickball league  games because that's my favorite thing to play. My sister Rylee is playing to so I hope we get put on the same team.
These are somethings I will try not to do over the summer.
1 Play video games.
2 lie
3 not doing what I am suppose to do.


1 comment:

  1. You forgot about reading a couple books. Remember to do that, too. Then, you can blog about what happened in the books. Kickball sounds fun. I used to like to do that, and I was pretty good at it, too.

    ReplyDelete