Friday, May 11, 2012

Dutch Oven

Today at Dutch oven I bought Meat ball sub, a scone and a drink. When I get to 9th grade I am going to sign up for the dutch oven competition. There is three reason that I want to do the dutch oven cook off.
The first reason is you get to stay their and sell your food and you don't have to go to school but you do need to cook the food for them. The second one is you get the money and you split it with your partner.
The third reason is all the people get to taste your yummy food and for bonus if you win you are the dutch oven champion.
I was almost tardy today because i forgot to go in at 12:09 and the bell didn't ring so I looked at my phone and it said, 12:04. I went back to school and ran as fast as I could to my class. We also went to a deferent class because Mr. Bodily was helping with the dutch oven.
After school this nice lady asked me if I could help her find her sons class room and her son was Mr. Johnston. I said, "Yes." I walked here down to his class room and left and the lady said, "Your a kind little men and I said, "Thanks."



Today at the Dutch oven cook off I bought a meatball sub, a scone and a drink. When I am in the 9th grade I am going to sign up for the Dutch oven cook off competition. There are three reasons that I want to do the Dutch oven cook off:
#1 The first reason is you get to stay there and sell your food and you don't have to go to school but you do need to cook the food for them. 
#2 The second one is you get the money and you split it with your partner.
#3 The third reason is all the people get to taste your yummy food and for a bonus if you win you are the Dutch oven champion!
I was almost tardy today because I forgot to go in at 12:09 and the bell didn't ring so I looked at my phone and it said 12:04. I went back to school and ran as fast as I could to my class. We also went to a different class because Mr. Bodily was helping with the Dutch oven cook off.
After school this nice lady asked me if I could help her find her sons class room and her son was Mr. Johnston. I said, "Yes." I walked her down to his class room and left and the lady said, "Your a kind little man and I said, "Thanks."
I am grateful that I am nice and kind because, if I wasn't, I wouldn't of helped the old, nice lady.

1 comment:

  1. Dutch Oven Cook Off, huh? You like to cook? So does my older son, who will be a freshman next year. But, we don't have anything like your contest. He will be able to take cooking classes, though. It is kind of funny. The classes for high school students are in the middle school - they are two separate buildings. Your competition sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete