Thursday, May 3, 2012

My first journal entry I wrote

I am going to write my first journal I ever wrote and then I am going to write it the way I write right now.

September 1 2010
Today I played basketball with my friends. It was pretty fun. After reces was over we was over we went to our class. My teacher said, poll out your book and read and i was drawing I now that is not the rite thing to do but. I rilisd that I have to read not draw. After we were done with are reading we started siance and the thing that we have to do is to write how mane wase you can cook the hot dog. I will tell you what thing the I wrote in my siance book first that I wrote is fire oven, and muches.


This was how I written in the past.

September 1 2010
Today I played basketball with my friends and we had a great time. After recess was over we went back to our classes. My teacher said, "Will you please pull out your book and then we will read together." But instead I was drawing not participating with  others. Then I realized that is bad to draw and not pay any attention to my classmates. After we were done reading we had to pull out our packets for science. Mr. Allred our teacher said, "We are going to do the section on How many ways you can cook a hot dog." What I put down was fire, stove, and matches.
I am grateful that I have my old journals because it helps me to know what I did in the past.



September 1 2010
Today I played basketball with my friends and we had a great time. After recess was over we went back to our class. My teacher said, "Will you please pull out your book and then we will read together?" But instead of reading  I was drawing not participating with  my class. I soon realized that it is bad to draw and not pay any attention to my teacher. After we were done reading we had to pull out our packets for science. Mr. Allred our teacher said, "We are going to do the section on how many ways you can cook a hot dog." What I wrote was 1.fire, 2.stove, and 3.matches.
I am grateful that I have my old journals because it helps me to know what I did in the past.

1 comment:

  1. How cool. That is very interesting. I have been writing for a long time, too. I've probably been writing for more years than you've been alive. Sometimes I go back to read things I had written a long time ago and think, gladly, that I can do better now. But, I like to keep the stories just the way they were first written because they represent how I used to be. I like to remember and see how I've matured.

    ReplyDelete