Monday, May 21, 2012

Would you want to visit the Moon?

That would be awesome. The first thing I want to is to get a golf ball and a golf clobb and hit the ball to the Earth. The next thing I want to do is to build a house and a bobble around the house to have oxygen. After that I want to make a gas and oxygen station so if people run  of oxygen or gas they can go  to the moon. Then if you work of a ship that can go hundred  thousandth  light years. After that I think I am good.
There are some reasons that I don't want to go. 1 Is if you do something wrong you can die. 2 If you don't have enough oxygen you can die. 3 if you don't have the correct time to come back to earth you can die for that to. 4 If you have no idea how to control the rocket you will die. 5 If you do something that will be cool do not do it. 6 Always fallow the rules. 7 If you are not prepped then you are in trouble.
I still think going to the moon could be cool. Who knows i could be called to fight the war with aliens in the future.
I am grateful that I am a kid because I have a lot of thing to learn from my parents or any person.

1 comment:

  1. No, I don't want to go to the moon. I don't think I could stand being closed up for a long time. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete