Saturday, May 19, 2012

Scout Camp

Yesterday I went to a scout camp and we had a great time. After we set our tents we went and hiked to this cave. But it wasn't really a cave it was just a little hole. We came back to our camp site and played some games. The first game we played was mafia and that was the best game. Then we played signs and that's where you get to make a sign and the person tries to figure out who has the sign. When it was ten I went to my tent to go to get ready for bed. The rest of the people that are sleeping went inside.
In a couple of minute I tried to fake talk in the night and I said some pretty weird things. Brach and Ethan were wondering if I was a sleep or not. In the morning we went Geo bedding and that was so much fun. We stayed their for couple of hour and I found some amazing creastles and I brought some of them home.
Some day I want to go on a dim end hunt and gets some dim ends and become reach but really that is not going to happen. Anyway, we packed up over camp and went home. On the way home we ran over a snake and it was jumping around. Oh and I also caught a realized and that was pretty cool to me.
On Sunday their is going to be a Solar Eclips and it is at 7:30 pm. If you would like to see it then go outside but don't ever stayer at the eclips because you would loose your site fast.



Yesterday I went to a scout camp and we had a great time. After we put up  our tents we went and hiked to a cave. It  wasn't really a cave it was just a little hole. We came back to our camp site and played some games. The first game we played was Mafia, this  game is my favorite. Then we played signs  where you get to make a sign and the person tries to figure out who has the sign. When it was ten pm I went to my tent to get ready for bed. Then the rest of the people I was sharing a tent with went to bed to.
In a couple of minutes I tried to fake talking in the night and I said some pretty weird things. Brach and Ethan were wondering if I was a sleep or not? In the morning we went Geo bedding and that was a lot of  fun. We stayed there for a couple of hour and I found some amazing crystals and I brought some of them home.
Some day I want to go on a diamond hunt and gets some diamonds and become rich but really, that probably won't  happen. Anyway, we packed up over camp and went home. On the way home we ran over a snake and it was wigging around. Oh, and I also caught a lizard  and that was pretty cool to me.
On Sunday there is going to be a solar eclipse and it is at 7:30 pm. If you could  like to see it then go outside but don't ever stare at the eclipse because you would loose your eye site.
I am grateful for  nature because I love being out in it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh! A solar eclipse! I'll have to go out and look. But, I think there is a time difference between you and me, if it shows up here. The internet says there probably won't be an eclipse where I live, though. Thanks for the update, though. I'll still look - but not enough to burn my eyes out.

    ReplyDelete