Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

On Saturday Rylee said, "That we have to wake up at 7."  I said, "Thats to early."
In the morning I woke up and looked at the time and it said 7:52.  I went to Rylee's room to wake her up so we can go make my mom breakfast. We went downstairs and mom wasn't in bed so. We started cooking food and mom went to bed after she got her work done. 
I made the eggs and Rylee made some cup cakes. We went upstairs and gave mom the food and after she ate Rylee gave her a note that said, "Go to where the flower is mixed." She went downstairs and she food a Bosh where her old mixer was and she was screaming so loud. She thanked all of us and we felt very happy.
Here is a picture of my mom eating breakfast in bed.
Here is a picture of what she got for mothers day.
Then she made us some yummy cookies and she was saying oh my gosh this is so great. 
Then their is a book where you can by some attachments for it.
You can put a blender on it an make some smoothies.









On Saturday night we were planing to make breakfast for mom for Mothers Day and Rylee said, "Lets wake up at 7."  I said, "Thats to early." So we decided to wake up around 8 am.
In the morning I woke up and looked at the time and it said 7:52.  I went to Rylee's room to wake her up so we can  make my mom breakfast. We went downstairs and mom wasn't in bed, she was working on the computer. We started cooking food. When we were almost done I told my mom, " Mom, Santa won't come if you are not in bed." So my mom was running up to bed as fast as she could.
I made the eggs and Rylee made muffins. We went upstairs and gave mom breakfast. 
After she ate, Rylee gave her a note that said, "Go to where the flour is mixed." She went downstairs and she found a Bosh where her old mixer was and she screamed so loud. She thanked all of us and we felt very happy.
Then she made us some yummy cookies and she was saying, "Oh my gosh this is so great!" A book came with the Bosh that had all the attachments you can by for it.  It could be cool to get the blender attachment.
I was so excited to be a part of  giving my mom a Bosh
I am grateful that my mom has a Bosh because she can make me some yummy food.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Nice idea to make Mom breakfast in bed. And, nice picture of Mom in bed. She must be so happy.

    ReplyDelete